Today we're going to eat meat (ha) kinda nervous I'm kinda...I feel like I'm really nervous actually because i've been vegeterian my entire life from the time that i popped out of mom's vagina i was a vegetarian (lAnguAgE) TRUE growing up my parents were vegeterians and so was I, cause there was no meat in the house so what was I gonna do, like buy it myself when i'm 7 you can't just walk to the store when ur 7 and buy fucking bacon sO because of that I never ate meat, and that's like cool like I don't care so i've gone this whole time being a vegetarian If in my life I can't talk Ethan : You're scared I know I'm scared of the meat I had this fun idea that, for you, I. Would try meats for the first time that i never tried now mind you. Yes I've been vegetarian my whole life but I have tried a few meats you know cause like sometimes bacon. YoU kNoW wHaT I'm SaYiNg so ive had bacon and then I've also had pepperoni  on pizza and thats kinda wild you know like it's rare definitely one of those things where like its the first day of school and like the teacher's like "okay everybody say a fun fact" and I'm like "I've never had meat before" and its like really cool and the whole class is like "oH mY gOd yoU'rE kidDing" and then I get attention for like 20 minutes and then nobody talks to me for the rest of the year like it's still cool though *American horror story theme song* let's do it bring it oh I also have my friends here who are going to help me like they picked out meat for me because obviously like naturally I'm not going to like know what to pick out.

You know because I don't know whats good so I have some meaty friends to pick (laughs) Ethan (off camera): Oh my god It;s not here yet. The stuff that I need is not here yet the stuff that I need is not here yet okay well then we'll wait *waiting music* ethan: waiting *more waiting music* ethan: alright watch us wait for 5 minutes the next 5 minutes of the video is just this *waiting music* ethan: you know people actually click off if i say that *more music* Grayson: bring out the fuckin meat dUdE iTs nOt hErE yEt There's some meats that are here why can't i just eat start out with *stutters* because I neEd to. Do. It.

In order *shook* it needs to be orderly okay since I know this is emma's first time eating meat i got her the best meats of all time I just don't like the way that sounds yeah it's kinda gross i'll refrain from saying that from now on i gOt EmMa sOmE nOn-vEgEtArIaN oPtIoNs grayson: the cultry grayson: isn't meat called cultry? Dude idk i think sometimes ethan: I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about ethan:thats-thats poultry right??? Grayson (off camera): oh, poultry is what emma: bLshHHv that's knifes ethan: that's cutlery aHh we're not just gonna get her some fucking like pepperoni from the frozen section at a grocery store if its her first time eating meat that would just be wrong (that's so rude) I'm gonna blind fold emma While shes- k- I kinda wanna sa- i kno right? Right it just sounds wrong no i know ur gonna guess what it is and then we're gonna do a review on it because you need to have more confidence yea I am So scared *Im so fancy- Iggy azalea* ethan (off camera):CLOSE UR EYES. K fuck OK. OhMyGoD AAH. Just relax Im sory! I'm a lil scard ethan: this is gonna be interesting grayson: can I only be in it this much? Yea thats good I'm just like really scared b- honestly im pretty chilled with like trying new foods but I think the thing that i'm like worried about is the fact that like steak makes me want to vomit and die like when I look at it and that's the one thing i'm scared about *sexual* You've never tried it! Yea but like *Music* its chickEn ethan: alright first round grayson: wait no you should start with ethan:NO.

*Bromance* i hate this ew  all of it smells weird ethan:omg I can't believe ur doing this *you put the lime in the coconut* lEt Me JuSt set it up for a nice label ok gud y is he yelling *laughs* NO NOoOOooOOo NoOOOooOO. NOoOOOoO. NOoOoOOo *regret* dont smell it dont do anything wait I cant smell it? No FUCK ME. Ethan: Its not gross I do it everyday okay also afjdklsa- yeah but like you've been doing it FUCK U.

No this is actually so terrifying also the more i react and act like annoying the more content i have so just let me have this freak out moment ethan: dont lick it! It feels kinda heavy so i feel like this might be steak and now im scared cause thats the thing i wanted to try the least can i like lick it ethan: NO. WHY!? *Booing* ew why is it like stringy like why are there like fucking flops all over it you mean flaps? Yeaa you just eat it whole like there you go-holy you did it ew ethan: chill grayson:don't cover your fucking TAKE YOUR BLINDFOLD OFF NOW what ru ethan: no NO DONT TAKE IT DONT TAKE IT OFF. *BOOO* ethan: you finished it holy shit no way you just did that wat is it? Was it bad? The actual flavour of it was actually really good sjgfhdfhdsj *laughing* okay but the texture of it made me wanna *inaudible* hi : ) wow what a experience SO. Ethan: what do u think it was? I actually genuinely dont have any clue ethan: oHmYgOd thats crazy are you serious? I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS.

It kinda tasted like bacon but like only a lil bit it wasnt bad i think the thing i hated about it was the fact that it was kinda like luke warm which is just gross for any food you can give me like a luke warm salad and i also wanna die so like i think its just that mmhh i dont kno wat it is either ham or like chicken but i dont know i couldnt fucking tell you that just tasted like MEAT. *Patriotic music* I dont think that was chicken so ham! You thought the first one was ham yes i did youre fucking wrong ur kidding are u actually kidding? Yeah im kidding no yeah i am it was ham. It was ham? No it was CHICKEN. NO WAY! Thats so weird that you didnt know that.

Honestly no i genuinely didnt. *Sexy music* Fuck i hate this. (Slapping thighs) feeling a little bit nervous recently ow fuck (PrOfAnItY) did u just eat some of it? *Laughter* hOw iS iT? Ethan: I mean wut? Wut? *Put the lime in the coconut* nOoOOOoOO. Ethan: don't flap it around too much cuz it's barely on the fork u need to be creative fUcK *deep inhale* fjdkowe...I need a meditation moment should I go for it? Ethan: mm think so uGgGGHHHhHH.

What if I spit it out I don't have anything to prepare- ethan (off camera): ur not gonna spit it out wHy? Are you ready? Im ready r u? The thing is is that he didn't tell me what he was ordering when he was ordering it so it's not even like I can do process of elimination there's so many types of meat this could be a fucking alligator I have to fucking piss too ethan: u have to piss? Yea I kinda do uHHHh this is the weirdest texture I've ever had eW I hate this ...MHm (mmm) weLL. I know what it is and that's why I want to throw up *laughs* eW *shivers* its definitely steak the flavor of it was bomb as fuck like I. It actually tastes so good grayson: ur a chicken lover? <3 I dOn'T KnOw the texture is sOo weird - it also kinda tasted bloody a little bit its like a mushroom for me like do mushrooms taste bad no but like because I don't like the idea of mushrooms I gag when I eat them *gags* who the fuck is it- OH postmates HI. Wait u have to say-what do u think- what was the second one second one was definitely steak alright yup let's go *sexy music* last one kinda made me want to vomit and die so kinda worried about what's next ooh kind of- this one kinda smells fun *suspense sound effect* *put the lime in the coconut* ethan: and go *cheers* ok *boing* *crickets* what the fuck ok that was definitely like a chicken nugget ethan: that was ur guess? A chicken nugget! Yea.

Blindfold back on ok kinda like really bland tho like really bland so idk cuz I used to eat like vegetarian chicken nuggets and shit like those were fun as hell *laughter* like that was really boring so BORING!!! Still on it. I'm still thinking about it ethan: and go *exhales* I get scared like right before ethan:just go ok *cheering* this is also a chicken nugget. I know what u did. Oh I know what u did grayson (off camera): stop covering ur face nO CuZ I EaT wEiRd *chokes* this is really good ethan: which one was better 1 or 2? 2 Number one was fucking- tasted like water sand...

Like but number two tasted like a flavorful explosion *laughs* ethan: what do u think number one was? Oh yeah I know what u did cuz hes a smart guy u know we kinda think the same way I think the first one was vegetarian. I think the second one was chicken ethan: the first one was vegetarian chicken the second one was normal chicken which one was better the chicken one...But s-sorry kinda feel guilty about it but ethan: we don't need that water sand girl life I know wow. WOoOw. I can't believe ur actually doing this that is ur first time eating chicken that was my first time ever eating fucking chicken EVER.

*Mumbling* ethan:well u had chicken before that ethan:that was ur second time eating chicken technically cuz the first one was like four minutes ago... With the chicken leg right before this oh my god that was chicken *laughing* yea that was just a different kind of chicken I get it big steps. BiG StePS. U can probably lose the blindfold the rest of the time cuz the rest of it's pretty unique alright ethan: I was thinking it would be more epic if u have to like - MoRe EpiC.

*Laughs* *regret* *laughing* *sexy music* aHhhH ethan: it's fish in a box oh fun! Wait so maybe-these are vegetarian so i'm gonna have dinner for like half or whatever ethan: yea I did that just in case i'm just gonna eat it. Nothing could be more painful than my life right now ethan (off screen): those chopsticks are fucking upside down *laughs* k which one should I eat first? Ethan (off screen): the red one i'm gonna gag for sure ethan (off screen): no ur not (no I am) do it it tastes like candy mMMmMM ok nonono no NO no no u have to dip u have to dip a lot make it nice and moist *coughs* *booing* *suspenseful music* see? Yea no that's not bad at all ethan (offscreen):its really good its kinda good :) i'm trying this one next cuz idk it just kinda looks fun ethan (offscreen): guess what kind of fish that last one was I already said that was salmon!!! It fucking broke now ethan (offscreen): definitely wasn't salmon so ok it definitely was ethan: yup. Totally. Ew omg i'm scared ethan: chew! Idk I don't like this one *gags* as much ethan: I can't believe ur doing this its just so- uuh I don't like this one I - ugh i'm having an issue because im a very picky eater as we know and this has like fucking lines in it and there's something about lines or like really small like fibers in foods like that fucking - I don't like like when ur eating tomato sauce and there's like a little tomato s- like- string thing like fuck that u know what im saying ew fuck...I mean let's go for it ethan (offscreen): oh wow grayson: there's soy all over your bench ethan: what'd u think?!??!? Well- this is a fucking mess it makes me want to die ok! Let me finish this and then we'll- do I have other things? Ethan: yea - no grayson gRaYsoN GRAYSON.

I wanted that *fiesta music* heh heh it looks like a tongue. Whip it around ethan: ew (emma laughs) wait wait wait my camera's about to die *frantic mumbling* ethan: what do u think the first one was? Ok I think the first one was salmon ethan: no. The second one? Um...Also salmon the second one was salmon ok the third one was some sort of halibut *grayson wheezes* grayson: halibut ethan: it was tuna- grayson:some sort of HaLiBuT. *Laughs* ethan: tuna, salmon, yellowtail mhm - OH tuna!! Ew!! I hate tuna no raw tuna's good ok *sexy music* I thought that it was over and then a pizza shows up that has meat on it and now I have to eat it ...Yea ok say it again ethan:should I be the delivery man? No this is fucking nasty to me ethan:i don't even think I would eat that I would never order that nO OnE WoULd ethan: maybe ur grandpa grandpas ethan: kinda smells like *pussy* i'm eating- ugh I feel like I need to shower after this fucking video like i'm getting the fucking meat sweats *ugh* (offscreen): *giggles* meat sweats oh this sauce is really good ethan: watch u like it no.

There's too much fucking meat! Ethan: I can't believe ur eating this much meat this is actually insane i'm probably gonna fucking die soon here's my issue with this pizza: sauce and cheese were actually really fucking good cuz I love pizza so it doesn't take much to impress me w/ that EW and it's like going down my throat all slow and like scratching on the way down haha i'm not- ethan: I think that's just u have to- I think u just have to chew it more well that's probably it but everything about the pizza is actually good except for that the meat is on it moral of the story is i'm not really into it ethan:do u think u said enough? Yes what do u think I think it's time for the  finale!!! *Sexy music* ethan: it's finale time! Why r u so close to my face with the camera? Emma: it's kind of funny looking ethan: it's kinda goofy alright road trip we're going to vegas!! Emma: vegas!!!! Mr. King: vegas!! :) Do u have to pee? Emma:yea kinda do ethan: there's urinals at in n out *emma laughts* *deep throat by cupcakke playing* ethan: do u know what ur gonna get? *Big fucking sigh* I have no clue what i'm gonna get grayson: ur gonna get a hamburger aren't u? Yea but I don't really like toppings :/ grayson: just get the meat with no bun ethan: hold the meat like that ok ethan: just flap it around and then- flap it around and then :P ok ethan: no don't do that why?? Look at me & bryant hi Bryant!!! Hi mr. King!!! Mr. King: what's up guys *laughs* ethan: he's the cutest guy of all time *laughs* this is what Bryant the photographer looks like guys mr.

King: no its not he's in fact freakin awesome and perfect ethan: can I have a double double with no tomatoes and no onions james is in this video!1!!1! Emma's eating meat for the first time by the way james charles: oh you're fuck- that was my fucking idea for her! U guys fucking suck emma: I love you! James: fuck you *laughs* james: k bye *grayson laughs* ethan: shit ready-epic editing? *Swaggy ass music* oOoooOh shit hit a zoom on this shit dAaAAmMMMNnN. Emma: ummmm no *poor mr. King :/* am I gonna hit this car yea probably yea let's do it ethan: wooow. Mukbang :P.

For the finale i'm gonna be eating in n out because I grew up in california everybody fuckin loves in n out and I've like never tried it I should by now...Have...Had one...And I...Haven't this is a double double there's two fucking patties in it which is way too much for my veggie ass show them the two patties ew it kinda smells like a fuckin *sniffs* that's kind of not a good smell u just can't think about it *slurps* uGh-this was a- no in three..Two..One i'm scared zErO nEgAtiVE OnE. I CAN'T BELIEVE U JUST DID THAT (for the fiftieth fucking time) kinda dry get another bite? Bite it here...That looks kinda wet *laughs* BIG BITE! BIG BITE! OH WooOoOW. It's dripping it's dripping it's dripping throw it out the window I'm nOt GoNnA ThRoW iT OuT ThE wINdoW! NOOOoO. Underwhelmed I've literally had veggie burgers that were better than that which is surprising because like...I don't know...Veggie burgers are supposed to be boring as fuck but I- i'm not a fan! Here's the thing: there is a lot of hype around the in n ouwt iN n OuWt in n ouwt? There's a lot of hype around in n out.

It's hard when something's so hyped up for you to be like you know you hype it up so much in your head yeah like it wasn't like uGhHHGHHGhH u know what I mean like it was pretty good but it was like- that's-that's the...Tea i think my favorite thing of the day today  was definitely chick fil a overall consensus - is that the right word? I have no fucking clue I didn't go to school me either I think my overall conclusion is that: meat? Is it good? Sure. But it's not great. But meat's not bad meat has its moments it doesn't make me feel that good it kind of makes me feel a little bit oily...And sweaty I think that was the meat lover's pizza I think that was just me though...Like I think I was just like that before maybe ur just a little nervous :P. I ate the meat and I chewed it up and I swallowed that shit meat honestly is a solid four and a half out of ten I really am underwhelmed.

I'm not excited about it. I really don't care. I'm probably still gonna be vegetarian after this and that's the damn tea I luv u <3, thanks for watching, hope u had fun- u talk way too much and way too fast no this is good that's it for today's- that's it for today's video i'm done aaaaannnnnndddd ethan: do u feel sick? No I don't feel sick ethan: see I think that's a lot of people's biggest worry that they'll feel sick (right) you don't feel sick? No I feel fucking fine ok byeeee see u guys later! There was nothing to worry about...What does that mean? *Laughs* there's nothing- she fucking- there's nothing- there was nothing wrong- nothing bad happened she shouldn't have been worrying about anything no I was fine it's not a big deal it's not a big deal why do my teeth look so white like this? Me too *laughing* ok bye I need to go *far away - tomppabeats*.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts