Hello! Tudo bem? Qu tal? A va? Whats up guys? Welcome to another pronunciation practice video. Today, Im going to teach you how to pronounce eight words that many English learners have trouble with. Before we get started, I want to remind you that if you want to support this channel, click on the subscribe button and the little bell, and give this video a like. And remember to activate the English subtitles if you need them.

Okay, are you ready to practice your English pronunciation? Lets take a look! Alright, the first word that Im going to teach you how to pronounce correctly is this one: If youre a vegetarian, tell us in a comment down below. Okay, listen closely to my pronunciation of this word: In order to pronounce this word correctly, you need to stress the third syllable and pronounce it like this: If I were to spell this word exactly how it sounds, it would look like this: Try saying it with me: There you go! Okay, the second word that Im going to teach you how to pronounce correctly is this one: Let me show you both the incorrect and correct pronunciations of this word. It is incorrect to say a ver age. No, no, no.

The correct pronunciations is average. Listen again closely to the difference: In order to pronounce this word correctly, you need to pronounce it as two syllables, not three. So, make sure you dont pronounce the first e. Also, the final a should have an i sound.

So, if I were to spell this word exactly how it sounds, it would look like this: Try saying it with me: There you go! Alright, the third word that Im going to teach you how to pronounce correctly is this one: Whats your favorite kind of salad? Let me show you both the incorrect and correct pronunciations of this word. It is incorrect to say sa LAD. No, no, no. The correct pronunciation is salad.

Listen again closely: The key to pronouncing this word correctly is to stress the first syllable and to pronounce the final ad as id. If I were to spell this word exactly how it sounds, it would look like this: Try it with me: There you go! Okay, the fourth word that Im going to teach you how to pronounce correctly is this one: Let me show you both the incorrect and correct pronunciations of this word. It is incorrect to say li mi ted. No, no, no.

The correct pronunciation is limited. Listen again closely: To pronounce this word correctly, you need to stress the first syllable and pronounce the final ted as did. So, if I were to spell this word exactly how it sounds, it would look like this: Try saying it with me: There you go! Alright, the fifth word that Im going to teach you how to pronounce correctly is this one: Let me show you both the incorrect and correct pronunciations of this word. It is incorrect to say de sper at.

No, no, no. The correct pronunciation is desperate. Listen again closely: The key to saying this word correctly is to pronounce it as two syllables, not three. The first syllable should be stressed, and the second syllable should be pronounced prit.

If I were to spell this word exactly how it sounds, it would look like this: Try saying it with me: There you go! Okay, the sixth word that Im going to teach you how to pronounce correctly is this one: Let me show you both the incorrect and correct pronunciations of this word. It is incorrect to say ju ry. No, no, no. The correct pronunciation is jury.

Listen again closely to the difference: In order to say this word correctly, you need to pronounce the jur as jer. So, if I were to spell this word exactly how it sounds, it would look like this: Try saying it with me: There you go! Alright, the seventh word that Im going to teach you how to pronounce correctly is this one: Let me show you both the incorrect and correct pronunciations of this word. It is incorrect to say ma NAGE ment. No, no, no.

The correct pronunciation is management Listen again closely to the difference: Make sure to stress the first syllable, not the second. Also, the age should be pronounced ij, and the last syllable should be pronounced mint. If I were to spell it exactly how it sounds, it would look like this: Try saying it with me: There you go! Okay, the last word that Im going to teach you how to pronounce correctly is this one: Leave a comment down below and tell us if you put onions on your hamburgers. Alright, let me show both the incorrect and correct pronunciations of this word.

It is incorrect to say o ni on. No, no, no. The correct pronunciation is onion. Listen again closely to the difference: The key to pronouncing this word correctly is to pronounce it as two syllables, not three.

The first syllable should be pronounced like this: and the second syllable should be pronounced like this: If I were to spell this word exactly how it sounds, it would look like this: Try saying it with me. There you go! Alright, I hope this video was helpful for you. If youd like, click on the link in the description box to follow me on Instagram. And as always, give this video a like, share it with your friends and family, and subscribe to the channel.

Ill see you next time!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts